Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Cross Country

Cross Country                                                                            DATE: July 14 2014 

On tuesday morning the bell rang and some people quietly came in class , But some people rush in so they can go to there dest.While everyone was quiet Mr Ramklown said we had to go in a straight line in front of the hall so everyone rush in front of the hall and went in a straight line and Mr Hendrix told class’s one by one to go cross country so they did.We were third class to go , so we went down to the crossing and Miss Webster said Stop cars are coming so my class stopped and watched the cars go past so when the cars were gone Miss Webster went in the middle of the road and said you can cross now so we all crossed the road and as we were going through the ellway we were starting to Sprint as I was Sprinting I we passed Mrs Kirby , Mrs Lammas , Mrs Tua Kai and when I reached Mrs Barry I took a Huge breath and kept on going and when I reached the finish line they told me to go around again so I ran and ran and ran and reached the finish line again.So they let me cross the road and then I went to class and got everything ready for Maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment