Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Descriptive Writing on a Messy Room




As I look in my room, it stares back at me, with me being very horrified on how filthy it looks.

There I am slowly plodding through the room with furnace of disgusting smell, my feet were suddenly seeking in the abomination of cloths. It was to filthy for me to believe.

And so that's when I noticed my journey had started, the journey of the room that had been taken over by the evil villain “Filthiness”, for the room was once mine and slowly was going to be mine again.
” Therefore It was World War Three”.

With my finger getting reading to attack, My arm’s putting on it’s armor that had been imagined, my feet getting ready to stomp and stumble through whatever get’s in it’s way and with danger and fear in my hands, I had to Attack.

And so my hands had picked up the toys with horror and quickly threw them in the toy box
“like getting a basketball in the hoop”, the others toys on the bed had gazed at me with a fright, and  with me full of fear and horror.

Then I stumbled throughout the room and roughly snatched the clothing from the ground and threw it in the washing basket opposite  me .

The bed was what I did next, Therefore I grabbed the baggy blanket and neatly laid it on the bed again,
Then I slowly grabbed the pillows  and placed it above my blanket on the top my bed.

After all that  terrified work I had one last task for World War Three to be over, it was the hardest, strongest, loudest,  heaviest , but the last, it was to vacuum all the filthy rubbish and germs from the greasy ground.

On the vacuum go’s, sucking all the dirt from the ground into the vacuum, under the bed it goes, between the two draws it sucks and through the  dirt it cleans.

           Once that was done my room was clean as it can be. For the room was once mine again, World War Four was success for me and my room was a whole new room.

After the success of World War Three ended, World War Four had just began .
The question was?was World War Three really a success.

20 minutes later  (Mom came back from work)

“Why are you so filthy” Mum said in an instant freight.
It was solid DOOM!!!
(World War Four)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your story.I like the way you used descriptive words they really explain messy rooms. from lauren at yaldhurst school

Anonymous said...

I really like your story.I like the way you used descriptive words they really explain messy rooms. from lauren at yaldhurst school

Anonymous said...

was Your room actually like that or did you just do that for the blog? Anyway i like your story

Anonymous said...

I like your descriptive words and how you explain ur steps

Anonymous said...

I like your work.

Anonymous said...

I like your work.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pagal Guy said...

Great content written by the author.
Much Appriciated post.

Kudos to the author.

Check my work
Ping Pong Chrome Extension virus
Directweblinks.com Browser Virus
Ysearch Tab Virus
search.iexplore.co virus
tabs to windows adware virus
Xafecopy trojan virus

Unknown said...

Nice ....explained vividly

Unknown said...

my pp itches

Rudraksha Ratna said...

https://puja-services.blogspot.com/2020/10/navagraha-shanti-puja-significance.html

filthy spider said...

Noice

Anonymous said...

Nice story! 👍🏻

Unknown said...

nice story

Anonymous said...

mmorpg oyunlar
instagram takipçi satın al
Tiktok jeton hilesi
Tiktok jeton hilesi
Sac Ekimi Antalya
referans kimliği nedir
İNSTAGRAM TAKİPÇİ SATIN AL
metin2 pvp serverlar
instagram takipçi satın al

Anonymous said...

pendik arçelik klima servisi
kadıköy mitsubishi klima servisi
kartal vestel klima servisi
pendik lg klima servisi
ataşehir daikin klima servisi
maltepe toshiba klima servisi
üsküdar vestel klima servisi
beykoz bosch klima servisi
çekmeköy samsung klima servisi

fewc said...

sms onay
takipçi satın al
JSA1Q

Anonymous said...

Professional SEO services that boost your website's visibility and rankings on search engines. We offer keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, content creation, and technical SEO solutions. Drive organic traffic and grow your online presence with our comprehensive SEO services. Contact us today for a free consultation

adem said...

kocaeli
konya
kuşadası
kütahya
malatya
SJ4S7

elif said...

başakşehir
beykoz
gölcük
kütahya
bandırma

AWH028

Anonymous said...

مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
مكافحة الفئران

Anonymous said...

ماستيك
الماستيك

Post a Comment