Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Tane’s Diary

   Tane’s Diary    th10 June 2014
Day 1 :One fabulous hot morning I woke up when my wonderful dream was completely finished and then I jumped out of bed like a happy monkey and then I raced to the bathroom like tiger and went in the shower sing my favorite song , Because I'm happy and if you feel like happy is the truth because I'm happy and I sang and sang until the song was finished. After that I dried myself with my favorite blue towel and got dressed in my new pair of black clothes and after that I danced to my kitchen like chris brown and I baked pancakes with raspberries and strawberries on it like a chief and then I walked slowly like slow motion to the table and I ate my fantastic pancakes and  then I called my big sister (Hiua)  and my little brother Hayden. I am leaving Hawaii because my dreams inspired me and I have to go and travel to NZ for a better life and better future. I sadly packed all my stuff and said good bye to my beautiful house and all my special stuff in my green car and drove very fast to one of my modeled and lucy Ki Waka bout and put all my stuff in the ki Waka and left every I had my house , my Car and my family. As I was pushing I said good  bye car good bye house , good bye family and good bye Hawaii and so I left Hawaii on my famoulos Ki Waka bout.








Day 5 :
It was a mission until we got to Samoa. While all the Samoan people looked at us strangely they all were asking us questions like where we came from and what we're doing here we did not answer. Wherever we went a little boy followed us it was like they were keeping an eye on us and the boy would tell them what we were doing every step of the way. Until he said hi to us and gave us some fruit and water we stopped and said thank you and then he ran away. As we were getting our stuff ready to leave he gathered his friends and they all wished us luck and we made some nice and good friends from Samoa and then I said goodbye to my best friends.

Day 7:
While I was surrounded by water a huminges storm came our way and the was a tornado on the other side coming our way too and there was ten sharks on both sides I was so scared I would not survive this, But then somehow the storm , the tornado and the sharks were completely gone and I was so lucky I survived.

Day 9:
I finally reached a different country called Cook Island and when I found a place to put my Ki Waka, I left my Ki Waka boat there. While I was walking on the sand some dancing Cook Island people came in front of me and danced and put some beautiful flower necklaces around  my neck and they welcomed me to Cook Island and I told them if I can stay for the night and they said yea you sure can. So I went to sleep and then I woke up early, they were already  awake and the made me breakfast and also published my Ki Waka and I left at sunrise and they sadly cried. They said bye and I this bye back to them and the also this good luck to me.


Day 12:

I finally reached New Zealand  and I went to get a house , Car and a job.

2 comments:

IntanSulistiani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IntanSulistiani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment