Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Easter

Hi I am going to tell you what I did at school Yesterday so enjoy



Yesterday my teacher told us to go on our sites so all the students went on that web site
and that site was Easter Activities and now I am going to show you what I did.

Screenshot 2014-04-15 at 2.25.09 PM.png

I designed this green Easter egg


This is the Easter egg I made , I put two flowers , two diamonds , one snowflake and last of all the egg has a cross on the  four head.

Screenshot 2014-04-15 at 2.36.25 PM.png

This is the basket full of Easter eggs and other stuff


This game  is called Easter basket maker. These are the stuff in the Easter basket , there are four Easter eggs and they all have different pattern on them too.It has a tiddy bear and a bid lolie pop.




This my Easter Bunny.

Last of all have a Happy Easter everybody.




No comments:

Post a Comment